[Vtigercrm-developers] [NEW!] [RELEASED!] VTIGER 7.X THEME SE7EN - MOBILE OPTIMIZED - by MYC!!!

makeyourcloud info at makeyourcloud.com
Tue Jun 20 09:49:17 GMT 2017

Hello everybody!

We are pleased to announce our new theme available for vTiger 7, 7.0.1 :
SE7EN

With the improved customer experience, due to the new modern layout, we made
it fully responsive and usable form mobile devices (the original one is not
responsive at all).

We improved the user experience design, and improved the new Menu Sidebar on
left, all the related modules, and redesigned Module Summary, Detail and
Edit View.

The following is the list of some of the main improvements we made to the
layout:

 -Redesigned Login
 -Page preload
 -Redesigned css buttons
 -Redesigned navigation menu sidebar in mobile
 -Quick Create in mobile
 -Sidebar module in mobile
 -Related module in mobile
 -User & Preferences link in mobile
 -Redesigned all modules header in mobile
 -Redesigned Mail Manager in mobile
 -Redesigned Module Summary, Detail and Edit View
 -One click install module
 -User based layout selection
 -Real fully responsive design
 -Compatible with custom modules
 -Fully customizable
 -Easy theme uninstall
 -Multi layout support

This are just SOME OF THE MANY FEATURES that comes with our SE7EN vTiger 7
Theme, check our demo (especially with your smartphone) to  see what we are
talking about!

SCREENSHOTS AND INFOS:
http://www.makeyourcloud.com/store/themes-for-vtigercrm/se7en-vtigercrm-theme
DEMO: http://demo.makeyourcloud.com/vtiger7

Hope this news will be helpful to the community!

Kind Regards,
MakeYourCloud team.