[Vtigercrm-developers] Vtiger Community Discussion Guidelines - Update Jun 2017

Doug sailsfast at gmail.com
Wed Jun 14 10:39:41 GMT 2017

I have not read the guidelines at this point.

However, the best way to keep people from talking about alternatives to the
Tiger might be to turn out something that actually works. Maybe even be
responsive and work with the community.

If you turn out a good product people will talk about how great it is
rather than you needing to complain the people are talking about
alternatives.

The reason that we began migrating our people away from vtiger was it due
to bugs and lack of response in this by you guys.