[Vtigercrm-developers] Migration 6.5 to 7.0.1 Linked emails list view empty

David david.pettigrew at outlook.com
Mon Jun 12 18:11:03 GMT 2017

I've recently done a test migration from a working 6.5 installation.  The
migration process completes with a "success" message.

When I view any contact record with linked emails, the list view is empty.
I've backed up the database, dropped it and restored as I believe this
forces an re-index but that does not help.

If I use the Outlook Plug-In to link a new email to a contact, that record
displays correctly in the contact's list view but all the emails that show
in 6.5 are still missing.

Has anyone else come across this issue or have any advice on how to fix?