[Vtigercrm-developers] Mail Manager v7

Sutharsan Jeganathan ajstharsan at gmail.com
Mon Jun 12 02:44:18 GMT 2017

Hi

It works for me at my domain  for an email from the same domain. I have not
tried with google accounts, but there can be some common issues when you
have failed attempts

*Try*

   1. The mail account valid by connecting it through Outlook / Thunderbird.
   2. If not,  check timeout. Add following code added to
   modules/MailManager/models/Mailbox.php (line128)
   * $refreshTimeout =
   ($this->refreshTimeOut()!='')?$this->refreshTimeOut():0;// to fix the empty
   refresh time issue*
   3. *Set correct TLS/SSL*/NoTLS options as per your mail account

Thanks

Sutharsan Jeganathan