[Vtigercrm-developers] vt7.1 Slow?

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Wed Jun 7 13:24:18 GMT 2017

Has anyone else tested this yet?

I've just done a test migration to 7.0.1 of a reasonably large customer
database: ~200 users, 4.5million rows in vtiger_crmentity.

As an admin user navigation around lists and Detail View pages is "OK"
but still much slower than I would expect or would see on 6.5.0 or their
original 5.4.0 system.

As a non-admin user however, it is utterly abysmal. From a list view of
Accounts, when I click on one to open it, it takes over 30 seconds!!!

As an admin user it takes about 4 seconds.

And before anyone questions the server hardware:

Intel® Xeon® E5-1650 v3 Hexa-Core Haswell

RAM 256 GB DDR4 ECC RAM
Hard Drive 2 x 480 GB SSD SATA 6 Gb/s

This is a *really* fast server. Installation of a clean vtiger 7 takes
less than one minute.