[Vtigercrm-developers] New vtiger new income

Simone Travaglini simonetravaglini at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 14:05:36 GMT 2017

new layout it's not only a new skin, it's a new user experience and if you
are a CRM consultant with experience you sure know that it's more than 50%
of value of a CRM!
It's normal that customers have to pay for a new version, I think this is
not a problem.
The real problem is the lack of information about the future: not a clear
roadmap that allow us to organize our work! And also the fact that last
version was released with too much bugs for a production version.

maximilian.von.henke at gmail.com>:

> They dont have now, but they think they will.... you too mate...
> Instead of feeding troll, you should set healthy fork, and work
> without fear and shame

> On Tue, Jun 6, 2017 at 8:32 PM, IT-Solutions4You <info at its4you.sk> wrote:
>
>> > where in fact there is not much to do with extensions made
>> > for 6.5
>>
>> Why you think that there is not much to do ? Yes with email maker and
>> other extenions we are waiting for stable release because the 7.0 version
>> has changed so many times. Extensions store has one ? 7.0 compatible
>> extenion so they don't have any income form Marketplace.
>>
>> Matus
>>

>> Dňa 6. 6. 2017 o 15:14 Tony Sandman napísal(a):
>>
>>> So, was investigate how much my customer have to pay for moving to
>>> vtiger 7..
>>> It comes to more than 400 Euro (where some of extensions are not
>>> projected to be ported - EmailMaker for instance) just for upgrading
>>> extensions (where in fact there is not much to do with extensions made for
>>> 6.5). I would like to price here Stefan Warnat as he NOT going to use this
>>> case as source of income.
>>>
>>> This is a problem of vtiger model. Instead of allowing developers
>>> concentrate on improving core, they creating fake NEW VERSIONS (in fact
>>> just playing with outer skin of programming) with hope that extension store
>>> will bring more coins, and developers clapping for that (sometimes whining
>>> for unknown reason).
>>>
>>> Why I writing above? > https://shop.yetiforce.com/en/
>>> migration/14-migration-vtiger-yetiforce.html
>>>
>>> Vtiger model in fact will shrink users here and expand there.
>>>
>>> Is that what you all guys looking for?

>>> http://www.vtiger.com/

Simone Travaglini
328 5499846
Linkedin: Simone Travaglini

Rispetta l'ambiente: non stampare questa mail se non ti è veramente
necessario!