[Vtigercrm-developers] New vtiger new income

IT-Solutions4You info at its4you.sk
Tue Jun 6 13:32:28 GMT 2017

 > where in fact there is not much to do with extensions made
 > for 6.5

Why you think that there is not much to do ? Yes with email maker and
other extenions we are waiting for stable release because the 7.0
version has changed so many times. Extensions store has one ? 7.0
compatible extenion so they don't have any income form Marketplace.

Matus

Dňa 6. 6. 2017 o 15:14 Tony Sandman napísal(a):