[Vtigercrm-developers] vtigercrm-developers Digest, Vol 137, Issue 1 DEV Instance

TimeZone bernard.bailey at timezone.co.nz
Thu Jun 1 22:24:54 GMT 2017

Hey Matus,

This is an excellent idea. :-)

One DEV instance connected to a bug-capture module (rename HelpDesk if
you can). It could be kept in the same vtiger instance or linked to it.

Everyone gets to read the identified bugs and commitment to fix, all in
the one place.

You have more people able to test functionality for the base install and
you have the vtiger programmers able to confirm the issue as soon as
they can touch it.

When the main bugs are clear, then it can go to RC in the same way, for
say 2 weeks.

We all see it stable then and it becomes GA after a further 2 weeks.

This is AGILE at its best.

Best of all we all feel connected to the open source product. Everyone
can put in 1 hour a day to check their reqs, if it is simply login and
play.

Not everyone needs to install on their local system (along with the
associated local issues)

Score +1 from me for this Matus.

---

REGARDS