[Vtigercrm-developers] Vtiger 7.0.1 Migration Issue with Emails

David david.pettigrew at outlook.com
Sat Jul 1 19:26:58 GMT 2017

Hi Alan.  Thanks for your suggestion.

I've set up the migration yet again and enabled the debug log with the same
result.  I can't find any errors.

Only strange thing is that, from the migration screen after entering user
and password, it goes to the normal sign-in screen for V6.5.  Entering the
same details again takes me back to the migration screen with an error
"Invalid Credentials" displayed.  If I enter the same login details for a
third time, the migration completes "successfully".

I've reset the admin password but that makes no difference and still I'm
missing the linked emails.

Again, I tried linking a new email to a contact record after the migration
and that displays correctly in the list view.

I'm about to give up on this as a lost cause and, at the least, wait for
V7.1 or perhaps even look at some alternatives.