[Vtigercrm-developers] Encrypt portal users passwords?

IT-Solutions4You info at its4you.sk
Thu Feb 23 08:10:52 GMT 2017

We release it as extensions because we have add action link to Contact
module "Reset CP password" and this change is not ? possible to track in
code.vtiger.com. We have add some Merge request which can be merged
imeditaelly, like this one:
http://code.vtiger.com/vtiger/vtigercrm/merge_requests/160 but nothing is

Other point is I really don't know what are "system tables". I suppose
vtiger_tab and vtiger_fields are also system tables and each extension
can modify it.

Matus.

Dňa 22. 2. 2017 o 16:57 Sutharsan Jeganathan napísal(a):