[Vtigercrm-developers] Marketplace Extension review

IT-Solutions4You info at its4you.sk
Tue Feb 21 15:02:25 GMT 2017

Because there is no answer posibility in Marketplace, I need ask you
what are "system table(s)". Because each extension change vtiger_tab,
vtiger_fields and this are (are not) system table? So can you write me a
list of system tables so I don't break your guidelines with my
extension. Because, I don't see any diferent if I change password, using
of course your standard function and change another tables with  vtiger
function.

Matus

Dňa 20. 2. 2017 o 4:12 Sreenivas Kanumuru napísal(a):