[Vtigercrm-developers] vtiger 6, reply to field for emails

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 14:20:36 GMT 2017

On 20/02/17 14:01, lucia digirolamo wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm using the $mailer = new Vtiger_Mailer() object to send an email via
> smtp in my php script.. It works except the reply-to field, which takes
> a weird email that nowhere seems to be set inside my crm.. I tried
> overriding this misterious email address by adding to my script the
> following instructions:

Depending on the version of vtiger it _might_ be something to do with
the lovely getReturnPath function... It could be in CommonUtils or
somewhere else now try grepping for it.

This caused me no ends of grief when it was introduced in vtiger 5.4.0 ;-)

http://lists.vtigercrm.com/pipermail/vtigercrm-developers/2012-June/022355.html

Hope that helps.