[Vtigercrm-developers] vtiger 6, reply to field for emails

lucia digirolamo l.digirolamo at websonica.net
Mon Feb 20 14:01:37 GMT 2017

Hi,
I'm using the $mailer = new Vtiger_Mailer() object to send an email via
smtp in my php script.. It works except the reply-to field, which takes
a weird email that nowhere seems to be set inside my crm.. I tried
overriding this misterious email address by adding to my script the
following instructions:

$mailer->ConfigSenderInfo($mailerfromemail,$mailerfromname,$mailerreplyto);
$mailer->AddReplyTo($mailerreplyto);

but neither line seems to work. I checked the files class.phpmailer.php
and mail.php but there seems to be nothing there, they only say that if
the reply-to is empty, then vtiger should user either the $from email or
the helpdesk support email.. (I checked the helpdesk support email and
it has a correct value set)

Is there a way to change the reply-to?
Alternatively, is it possible to hide/disable that field?

Thanks