[Vtigercrm-developers] Marketplace Extension review

Sreenivas Kanumuru svk at vtiger.com
Mon Feb 20 03:12:02 GMT 2017

We understand our actions have fallen short on some fronts. It is true that
95% of our effort is going to making Vtiger the best CRM on the cloud. The
other 5% is going into is bringing the core platform improvements from the
cloud version to the open source version.

We are excited about upcoming Vtiger 7 open source release. Due to the
focus on it, our reviews on the marketplace have gotten delayed. We'll pick
up pace on the reviews in the coming days.

Regards,
Sreenivas