[Vtigercrm-developers] Vtiger 7.1 Release Schedule

Satish Dvnk satish.dvnk at vtiger.com
Thu Dec 28 15:31:55 GMT 2017

Hi All,

We are happy to announce that we are going to release the Vtiger community
edition version 7.1 in January. We would like to appreciate your valuable
contributions and validation towards this release.

Following are the expected release schedule for the V7.1.

   - *RCA* - 1st week of Jan
   - *GA* - 4th week of Jan

FYI *V7.1 Features and fixes :*
*Features :*

   1. *Follow A Record* (Click on *Star* icon to follow a record. By
   following any record, you get updates on it as other users of your
   organization modify the record. these updates are notified to you via
   emails. Deselect the *Star* icon to unfollow the record.)
   2. *Duplicate Record Prevention* (Prevent duplicate records in Vtiger
   from all sources by enabling the duplicate check)
   3. *Webform Attachments *(Allow user to attach files to web forms)
   4. *Import Users Using .CSV file* (Supports importing User data using
   .csv file)
   5. Supporting* Mysql V5.7*
   6. *Customize modules* icons

*Other fixes :*