[Vtigercrm-developers] File Upload Size configuration vt7

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Mon Aug 7 13:52:37 GMT 2017

On 07/08/17 14:46, Alan Lord wrote:
> This is still an issue as far as I am concerned...
>
> 5MB is not a very large file these days. Why can we not configure this
> properly?
>
> http://code.vtiger.com/vtiger/vtigercrm/issues/281
>
> In vt7.0.1 when I change the value in config.inc.php to, say 10MB
> (10485760), in the Configuration editor it still says 3MB!!! But if I
> edit that screen and chose 5MB (the biggest I am allowed to enter due to
> the bug above), then the config.inc.php gets overwritten with 5242880.

OMG - No. What happened was I commented out the line with 3MB and added
a new one below it in the config file. The Configuration Editor just
displays the first one it finds - irrespective if it is commented out or
not!

Try this:

> // maximum file size for uploaded files in bytes also used when uploading import files
> // upload_maxsize default value = 3000000
> //$upload_maxsize = 3145728; // 3MB
> //$upload_maxsize = 5242880; // 5MB
> //$upload_maxsize = 7340032; // 7MB
> $upload_maxsize = 10485760;  // 10MB

And then look in the Configuration Editor. It shows 3M. If you move the
commented lines around, like this:

> // maximum file size for uploaded files in bytes also used when uploading import files
> // upload_maxsize default value = 3000000
> //$upload_maxsize = 5242880; // 5MB
> //$upload_maxsize = 3145728; // 3MB
> //$upload_maxsize = 7340032; // 7MB
> $upload_maxsize = 10485760;  // 10MB