[Vtigercrm-developers] File Upload Size configuration vt7

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Mon Aug 7 13:46:07 GMT 2017

This is still an issue as far as I am concerned...

5MB is not a very large file these days. Why can we not configure this
properly?

http://code.vtiger.com/vtiger/vtigercrm/issues/281

In vt7.0.1 when I change the value in config.inc.php to, say 10MB
(10485760), in the Configuration editor it still says 3MB!!! But if I
edit that screen and chose 5MB (the biggest I am allowed to enter due to
the bug above), then the config.inc.php gets overwritten with 5242880.

This is such a PITA.