[Vtigercrm-developers] Changing default view for all users

iko irina_k6 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 19 16:11:14 GMT 2017

Hi,

I have actually managed to create Custom View as admin and make it default
for all users. I did it by setting it to be default in the database. I
remember I had to change it back and forth to find a combination that
worked. But even if it worked, it was not stable and would mess up listview.
So I ditched this approach.

What I did now is that I edited what fields should be shown in the All
default view in the database. This works perfectly. I haven't found out how
to apply rules to the All default view though.

Anyone know how to apply rules to the All default views?