[Vtigercrm-developers] vtiger 6.5.0 Document File Upload in Quick Create filesize limit?

Stefan Warnat ich at stefanwarnat.de
Tue Apr 18 12:00:21 GMT 2017

Hy,

Just tried. In 6.5 it works for me.
Also the duration is similar to the Full Form.
I tried with a 7.5 MB file to also check if the bytes conversion is correct.

Maybe you take a look into the php error log if you see some errors, which
happens on the server.
In my opinion on Server both views are handled similar. (But don't know the
Documents module in Detail)

Stefan

----
*Freelancer at Webdevelopment*