[Vtigercrm-developers] Chrome and iE showing listview not correctly

iko irina_k6 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 11 15:22:23 GMT 2017

I couldn't find what caused the problem. I had to roll back to backup and
reapply changed I made recently. And with all the same changes the system
now looks fine. So I have no idea what could have caused this issue.

This same problem with garbled listview happened before. I really don't know
where to look for an answer. Problem is not files in /layouts or /include.
And I haven't done any css editing.