[Vtigercrm-developers] SMTP not working

iko irina_k6 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 7 09:07:05 GMT 2017

If you save smtp settings via frontend server name is saved as
smtp.office365.com port 25 etc.
At some point it worked. Then it stopped working and I changed to sendmail.
But now, apparently, I had to manually set tls://...:587 in vtiger_systems.
Weird. But I am so relieved this issue is fixed now.

Since the spam score is so good now, I may begin to send campaign emails
with Vtiger directly. And skip MailChimp sync.

Anyone who used Vtiger for mass mailing? are there any limits? cron needed?