[Vtigercrm-developers] [Vtigercrm-Developers] which uitype replicates multiple user selection like in filter?

kiran kiranraju.jakka at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 11:04:21 GMT 2016

Full usecase :

I'm using existing Task module under the Project module. I would like to
assign particular task to multiple workers. Meaning that group of people
will together complete the task.

I already have workers as users in my crm. So if i make a user selection
multiple for assigning single task it could be easier to handle this
usecase.

Thanks