[Vtigercrm-developers] [Vtigercrm-Developers] which uitype replicates multiple user selection like in filter?

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 10:47:23 GMT 2016

On 27/09/16 11:26, kiran wrote:
> I feel its hard to implement to my module. I unable to understand how could
> start. I have added normal picklist previously like adding one more row in
> vtiger_field table with uitype 53 and one more row will be in required
> module table like vtiger_module. But now feeling difficult to understand
> even where to start for adding multi selection picklist of users.

You need to describe the use-case (the reason why you want to this).

If you want to be able to assign a record to more than one user then
things are going to be far more complicated than simply creating a new
UI Type.

If you simply want to be able to relate a bunch of users to a record,
then try as I suggested and use the standard n:n get_related_list function.

We can't really help you unless you can explain *what* it is you are
trying to achieve and *why*.