[Vtigercrm-developers] Vtiger 7 Features (preliminary list)

Manuel Fernando ptdesigner at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 09:55:24 GMT 2016

Hi all,

The only thing that worries me is that with the new version leave out all the changes made lately as separation permissions etc.

Or the new branch vtiger 7 will be pushed from the current version from git (master)? If this is the case, vtiger team should announce the code freeze at some point.
Otherwise, contributors will need to adapt their commits.

Best Regards.