[Vtigercrm-developers] Vtiger 7 Features (preliminary list)

Maximilian von Henkel maximilian.von.henke at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 08:27:51 GMT 2016

Guys who get excited like teens on the first date will by whining the
loudest soon.
Vtiger will NEVER/EVER give you what you dreaming about. They pulling you
like puppets waiting
for your new ideas delivered through extension store, little income from
extension store, AND for your customers
who will finally get tired with old-fashioned app, and messy code, and
MAYBE they will knock to their online vtiger version....
Thats why, VTIGER is so important. Marketing gents.

Who is right, who is not.... I will remind you in approx half year when
they let you try new (already old) version.
By the way.... all mentioned is already done in ondemand...., so why it
will preliminary take 4 months to adapt?
It is a time to write new app form the scratch, am I wrong?

Max