[Vtigercrm-developers] In defense of Vtiger or Why not to indulge in flaming the Vtiger team

Tony Sandman tonysandman999 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 02:15:30 GMT 2016

You can not do the same thing twice at the same time, as for sure one will
not be perfect. Try to drive two bikes...
For this reason Vtiger business model is not healthy. They should choose
one way only.
That's why abandoning vtiger and moving to other fork (setting new one)
will bring only advantages in term long run.
Vtiger open source will die one day... this is 100%.
I also wondering why here are no developers with strategic marketing mind.
If so, they should be able to
reveal truth of rotten core of vtiger, enlightening rest of guys. From
statistic only it is easy to pull out evidence and forecast.

It's about your and yours customers future.

Tony