[Vtigercrm-developers] Change the timeout in the Asterisk Dial Application in vtigeragi.jar

ru080 ru08080 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 16:09:34 GMT 2016

Hi,

I need to change the dial timeout of 60 seconds to 20 seconds in the
Asterisk Dial Application in vtigeragi.jar from Connector for Asterisk.

I would like a change in the code so that it could define the timeout in a
config file, it's possible?

If not possible, I would appreciate if you can give me the vtigeragi.jar
file with a timeout of 20 seconds.

Regards,

Rubén