[Vtigercrm-developers] Vtiger 7 Features (preliminary list)

Simone Travaglini simonetravaglini at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 09:15:14 GMT 2016

Blazej, when I advertise module I give an information to community that
have possibility to resolve a problem with my module. I resolve lot of lack
of vtiger with third part modules. It's vtiger model that it's working in
this way, you can not appreciate this model, I can understand, but it's the
way how vtiger open source it's working.
To be honest my message was addressed first of all to people that is
talking about suiteCRM migration. I think it's not a topic to discuss in
vtiger list. And to be honest your graph seems more an advertise to your
product that an element of discussion. You know I'm interested to see how
yeti growth up, but this is Vtiger list and I think it's correct to use
this list to talk about Vtiger.