[Vtigercrm-developers] Sick design and sick result

Somsak Artwawoot somsak6som at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 15:17:53 GMT 2016

Well... sad to say but vtiger programmers must be out of the space.
Beside many many many crap code stuff one get me down that much that I
still
can not recover after few hour of loosing my precious private time.

So...gents, to make your life funny try to enter 36 organizations with name
"????" (no quotes)
Yea, system will warn that it duplicate, but dont mind. Imagine you import
crap with characters vtiger don like (like Asian stuff). So you got 36
organizations....and another 4500 older records. Let say this 36 is newly
imported. Now go to the list view... enter in the filter field "???" hit
Enter and you will get all 36 organizations in the list... yea?   OK. Now
select them and delete.

Wait.... wait.... and wait... once you are patient enough, you will find
that all your damn records has been deleted.

Enjoy this crap guys.... I am out.... thought I can play serious game here

Somsak