[Vtigercrm-developers] User registration form for vTiger

tablemint aztecmint at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 15:00:20 GMT 2016

Hi, we are interested in creating a simple publicly accessible user
registration form for Vtiger which has the following features

a) checks whether user is already registered before creating account
b) enforces basic password requirements
c) Ideally it would also set the username to the users email address to keep
things simple
d) sets the user to a specific role

Has anyone made this sort of thing and can provide any pointers?

We have previously used Jextn Vtiger as a Joomla Vtiger bridge for creating
new users but this does not work with recent Joomla versions and the support
is non-existent. The Joomla part is unnecessary, so it would be nice as a
standalong registration page for Vtiger

Cheers