[Vtigercrm-developers] Can't able to create a profile with required privilege.

kiran kiranraju.jakka at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 12:40:34 GMT 2016

Thanks for being on my post.

I tried to update the max_input_vars variable in php.ini with 1500 and i run
the

<?php
require_once('modules/ModTracker/ModTracker.php');
$module = Vtiger_Module::getInstance('BOM');
$module->initWebservice();
ModTracker::disableTrackingForModule($module->id);
ModTracker::enableTrackingForModule($module->id);
?>

this code for webservice and module update. Still having the same problem
and here is the log when new profile created. It is updating the new
profile. Profile id is 46 and i assigned 4,6,21,22,63 and 64 modules for
read/write/delete privilege. Where as 63 and 64 were not updating they are
custom modules.

Here is the link for my vtigercrm.log file.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/20dq6hv9twcsbvv/log?dl=0
<https://www.dropbox.com/s/20dq6hv9twcsbvv/log?dl=0>

Thanks & Regards