[Vtigercrm-developers] All Records search bar has slipped down

Stefan Warnat ich at stefanwarnat.de
Wed Nov 23 10:37:02 GMT 2016

Hy Bernard,

I'm happy to meet someone, who also have this effect.

I have exactly *ONE* single user, who have the same issue in Chrome. Nobody
else recognize this in same and also this single User only have this effect
within *ONE* crm.
I suppose it have something to do with AV Scanner or something similar. I
don't have an idea. (Browser Extensions cannot be the reason, because it
also happens in Private Mode)

But a solution is the following: (Maybe not the best, but fix this issue
and is compatible to other users, which don't have this problem)

Open the *style.css* of the style this user use (Or of all styles) (Folder
*layouts/vlayout/skins*)
Search "*.commonActionsContainer .actionsContainer {*"

Add the following within this CSS Group:

display:table;

Now it should work.

Regards,

Stefan