[Vtigercrm-developers] DateTime UI type for the community to use

socialboostdk socialboostdk at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 08:08:35 GMT 2016

Hi everyone,

I can see that there is no DateTime UI type, and that the question has been
up a couple of times. Each time it looks like someone has done some local
custom work.

Is there any way to solve it once and for all? Ie. does anyone have a patch
we can just install - and/or if we do it manually over again, can we share
that with you guys so that everyone in the future has it?

We can do it, just would want to avoid us all doing it 100 times in the
future :)

Any ideas?

:) Chris