[Vtigercrm-developers] HELP!! Vtiger 6.5. google sync error: refresh token is null

ramzenit351 maurizio.martinez at mandsons.it
Tue Nov 22 17:11:04 GMT 2016

Hi, I can not run the sync google calendar with vtiger. I followed the
instructions in the various forums, created credentials and I enter in
google / connectors / config file the codes of clientid  and clientsecret.
The sync seems to work but it tells me refresh token is null. I can not fix
the problem.
Can someone help me ?
Thank you
Maurizio