[Vtigercrm-developers] Extensions strongly not recommended?

Somsak Artwawoot somsak6som at gmail.com
Sat Nov 19 06:38:04 GMT 2016

Important process based on Workflows and extensions what constantly
communicating with their vendor server (such as checking license)
should not be deployed. I dont think PDFMaker is a good idea for that -
unless it will be fixed as Tony see that.
Actually registration key should be generated ONCE for domain on vendor
premises and NO communication AT ALL after that, otherwise it is really
kinder garden.

Somsak Artwawoot