[Vtigercrm-developers] Licensing discussion: WAS [Re: Vtiger 7 Features (preliminary list) (B?a?ej Pabiszczak)]

Sreenivas Kanumuru svk at vtiger.com
Wed Nov 2 12:38:09 GMT 2016

Błażej, thank you for the suggestions

Re CLA: We'll review it. I agree it is good idea to add this on
code.vtiger.com page.

Re Maps: We need some time to review OpenStreetMaps integration and see if
we can bring it to the Vtiger OS.

Re Zip: The only reason to keep the libraries in zip files, as far as i
know, is to reduce the download size. Please share the names of the zip
files that are bothering you.

Re Travis CI: I am not quite familiar with this. I'll request Prasad to
lend his thoughts on this.

thank you,
Sreenivas