[Vtigercrm-developers] Marketplace Extension review

IT-Solutions4You info at its4you.sk
Wed Nov 2 11:58:55 GMT 2016

Now it's published, but yes this take many days and especially it's not
so cool for upgrade extension process for previously approved extension
Previous validated version is not visible so long unless vtiger don't
validate new release and this take some days (weeks).

Wery easy solution is make new Upload button for new release candidate.
They can check it and after validation manually allow this new version
or decline it. But actuale version is viisble on Marketplace.

I as publisher can't write to some Reviews (issues)

I as publisher can't write (there si no form in marketplace system) to
vtiger after I receive some Isseus from vtiger team.

I wrote this kind of issues more time, but vtiger do nothing, really
nothing, last 3 years in palce where they can earn money.

Matus.

Dňa 1. 11. 2016 o 12:08 Alan Lord napísal(a):