[Vtigercrm-developers] Right way to test for relationship?

Preexo preexo at googlemail.com
Thu May 26 06:39:45 GMT 2016

Alan Lord (News) wrote
> I still find the design of the Relation models in v6 rather confusing.

I have run into this many times since starting with vtiger. The relation
ships are actually very confusing and being handled different from module to
module.

When it came to relations in custom workflows for example I always fell back
to use plain MySQL...

Sorry can't help you with that, but maybe something that should be put on
the long term agenda. I don't understand why not all relations can be
handled the same way...