[Vtigercrm-developers] What is displaytype = 5

Alan Lord (News) alanslists at gmail.com
Tue May 10 14:47:31 GMT 2016

On 10/05/16 14:53, simonsimcity wrote:
> Hi, Alan
>
> You said it would already've been described in the thread I linked.
>
> I guess you mean these lines:

Yes, the same lines I copied into my reply ;-)

> I'm not that deep into vTiger as of now to get something useful of that
> description. But I wonder why this type isn't mentioned in the wiki:
> https://wiki.vtiger.com/index.php/DisplayTypes

The description referred to fields in "Line Items". This means like
Product lines in a Quote for example.

The reason why it has not been written up is (I guess)

1. Because it has never yet been fully implemented as far as I am aware.
2. That is the old Wiki and hasn't been touched in years (although
plenty of material from it has yet to be ported to the new one:
http://community.vtiger.com/help/index.html).

HTH

Libertus Solutions
http://www.libertus.co.uk