[Vtigercrm-developers] Lead Status by Web services

Christophe Humbert chrissc.humbert at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 17:01:00 GMT 2016

Hello Guys

Hope you had a nice Easter

Just wanting to know

I am trying to read the Lead Status and whatever I am filling the Leads
with the response is always 1 (strangely as this should be cold qualified
or something from the standard picklist) and I am trying to modify it
either by putting one of the string or a number...but no error but reading
leadstatus always return 1

So if you have any insight, they are welcome

$id = $record['id'];
                //$LeadStatus = 8;
                $description = $record['description'];
                $LS = $record['leadstatus'];
            }
            $recordInfo = $client->doRetrieve($id);
            echo 'show LS: '.$LS.' ahaha : '.$recordinfo['leadstatus'];
            $data2 = Array(
                'description'=> $description."\r\n ".date("d-m-Y H:i:s")."
".$affichageformule,
                //'leadstatus' => $LeadStatus,
                'id'=>$id
            );
            $record = $client->doRevise($module, $data2);

Thanks in advance

Christophe Humbert