[Vtigercrm-developers] Forbidden creating contacts

Tim Mohrbach preexo at googlemail.com
Sat Mar 26 01:32:56 GMT 2016

Mod security and the community rules haslve caused so much trouble for vtiger, that I disabled it for the vtiger virtual host.
I would appreciate a good vtiger rule set though :)
It's still worth having it enabled globally though, so that the other virtual hosts are protected and the usual directories for attacks like cgi and tmp