[Vtigercrm-developers] Changing default view for all users

Preexo preexo at googlemail.com
Tue Mar 22 08:50:17 GMT 2016

Dear vtiger team,
I still have this issue with setting the default view for user through the
`vtiger_user_module_preferences` table, but it doesn't have any effect on
the user.
I chased it down and it is because when parsing the view it hits the method
isPermittedCustomView in the file modules/CustomView/CustomView.php
called "ListView" present in $_REQUEST. My users never have anything in
$_REQUEST['action'] though and I am wondering why? Or why the check is there
in the first place?
Can you help me, please? Thanks a lot in advance!

Preexo wrote