[Vtigercrm-developers] LBL label issue after migration

Alan Bell alan.bell at libertus.co.uk
Mon Mar 21 09:06:15 GMT 2016

that one is a bit different, the fix is for pinned menu items that are
in vtiger_settings_field table. That particular link is added to the
menu for admin users in modules/Vtiger/views/Header.php and should have
a translation in your language pack - what language are you using?
Doesn't look like it is present in all the languages.

Alan.