[Vtigercrm-developers] Google cloud print with Workflow Designer

Lennart van Ballegoij lennart at egmmedia.nl
Wed Mar 16 20:15:42 GMT 2016

Hey guys,

I've got a couple of workflows created with the Workflow Designer module.

Now I want to create a Workflow that has some "Print on Google Cloud Print"
blocks assigned to it.

After creating these blocks I login to my Google Account and i can select
my printer without a problem, but when i try attaching a file the file
disappears on saving the block.

Whatever I try I can't seem to attach the file to the "Print" block, has
anyone else using Workflow Designer experienced this issue ?

Anyone know what's causing this or know of any workarounds ?

I've already emailed the developer(Stefan Warnat) the creator of this
module about this but because there is some time pressure behind finishing
this project I thought I would ask if anyone here knows of any possible
solution.

Thanks in advance,

Kind Regards,

Lennart