[Vtigercrm-developers] Marketplace and Review status after upload new Release

IT-Solutions4You info at its4you.sk
Mon Mar 14 12:23:36 GMT 2016

Hi all,

there is another limitation for using Marketplace. If you upload an
Update for one of the extension, then this extension is in Review status
and not visible in Marketplace, even if previous version was Approved
from vtiger team. Friday, I have change only manifest.xml for one of our
extension and this extension is currently not visible. Similarly if you
change image, text for this extension then the extension is not visible
for some days in Marketplace. I suppose previous Approved version should
be visible so long until the new version is in Review status and firts
after validation new version is published.

Matus
IT-Solutions4You