[Vtigercrm-developers] Separating Create/Edit into 2 separate Role/Profile permissions

Prasad prasad at vtiger.com
Mon Mar 14 04:41:46 GMT 2016

Sutharsan,

If we use before save event will it work to web services?

Yes it should.

* Optimization might be required for bulk actions though.
* Workflow might break unexpectedly with this feature that needs attention.

--
FB <http://www.facebook.com/vtiger> I Twit <http://twitter.com/vtigercrm> I
LIn <https://www.linkedin.com/company/1270573?trk=tyah> I Blog