[Vtigercrm-developers] [NEW MODULE] MYC COMMISSIONS MANAGEMENT module for vTiger CRM 6.x RELEASED

makeyourcloud info at makeyourcloud.com
Fri Mar 11 19:11:58 GMT 2016

Hi All,

we are happy to announce our new module bundle for vtiger crm, the MYC
Commissions Bundle is a complete solution to manage your Salesman and their
relative commissions, the bundle is composed by two modules:

- The Commission Rates module, that will allow you to define the rules
according to your business to automatically generate the commissions to pay
to your salesman

- The Commissions module, that will allow you to see all the commissions
generated automatically according to your rules, then keep track and of the
payment status for your commissions.

The following are some of the main features you will find in using our
module bundle:
- set specific commissions for each salesman
- set commission levels then generate your commissions hierarchy
- relate commission rates to the most important entity types on your crm,
then you don’t need to create a new user to define a salesman, now you could
define as salesman your contacts, organizations, vendors, or users.
- relate the commission rates to Quotes, SalesOrders or Invoices, and you
can create as many different rates you need, so you are free to create
different commission rates applied to this modules.
- specify a condition when the commission should be applied, so for example
only when the related entity has a specific product, or a product with a
specific field value (e.g. products in a given category)
- relate commissions to product and services
- specify different type of commission rate, for example it could be a fixed
amount, a fixed percentage on the entity total or the percentage of the
total for each single product that match the specified conditions
- Rapidly track commissions related to your salesman, orders, invoices,
quotes
- Track the paid commissions and the commissions that you still have to pay

You can read more about it on our website:
http://www.makeyourcloud.com/store/modules-for-vtigercrm/myc-commissions-bundle

To get the most from the module you could have a look at the documentation
here:
http://www.makeyourcloud.com/documentation/myc-commissions-bundle.php

To see the module in action and do some test you can use our public demo
here:
http://demo.makeyourcloud.com/modules64/

Hope this module will be an useful solution for many organizations looking
for a flexible commission rates management, feel free to contact us if you
need more infos!

Any feedback is really appreciated!

Kind Regards,
MakeYourCloud Team,