[Vtigercrm-developers] get name from uitype 10 id field

lucia digirolamo l.digirolamo at websonica.net
Fri Mar 11 15:12:03 GMT 2016

Hi,

I've got a workflow with a custom function. When I save a record, the
workflow is fired and the custom function gets correctly called. I can
retrieve all the information of the record saved with
$entity->data[some_name]. The record has a uitype 10 field to display
product name but inside $entity->data I have only the product id so my
question is: how can I get the product name related to my record based
on the product id that I have inside $entity?

thanks