[Vtigercrm-developers] How to extend feature such as Global Search without core modifications ?

Preexo preexo at googlemail.com
Tue Mar 8 09:11:40 GMT 2016

Nope sorry, quite busy lately and I honestly lost track of this topic, sorry.
I just tried to catch up, but I think it's still a little too convoluted and
not sure what is missing now to make this work. Can we start a new
repository for this module on code.vtiger.com or on github (I personally
prefer github, but code.vtiger.com will work fine and it's what Vtiger is
offering), without the vtiger core around it, just the plain module. Do you
want to do this, shall I go ahead? Then we tackle this properly in the new
repository. This should be doable without core changes, I think you were
already quite close to something working

apcloic wrote