[Vtigercrm-developers] Documents detail view and quick edit

Stacey Johnson stacey.johnson110 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 15:05:58 GMT 2016

As I said, it is narrow industry what needs some more flexible
functionality (localization and related). The problem is that most of other
customers managing
documents repositories in traditional way.
Having experience 1st time with Documents module from vtiger I had same
"positive" impression like with Mail Manager.
That's answer for the below I believe:
> We have lots of customers and no-one has made any big noises about the
Documents module to us.

So, again, why this module doesn't have quick edit function in detail view
implemented?

Stacey